Fellowship in Bariatric Surgery and Advanced Laparoscopic Surgery.
- Asian Bariatric Institute, Ahmedabad, India.
- Asian Bariatric Institute, Hyderabad, India.
- 12 months.
- Also conducts Fellowship for 3 months and 6 months
- Dr. Surendra Ugale, MBBS, MS (BOM)
Asian Bariatric Institute, Ahmedabad invites candidates for the fellowship programme to enhance the delivery of metabolic surgery through well maintained standards based on an international bariatric training program whereby the fellow is guided by our expert team of Doctors, mentoring him/her to expertise in Bariatric Surgery and Advanced Laparoscopic Surgery.
- Post MS / DNB General surgery with 5 years experience in general surgery.
- Post MS / DNB Candidate with less than 5 years experience having sufficient skills in basic and intermediate laparoscopic surgery.
- Post MCh GI surgery
- For International Fellow – Completion of the post graduation training in GS .
- To be familiar with the management approach in patient with obesity by getting familiar the appropriate surgical treatment modality , the perioperative management and dealing with possible early or late complications.
- To gain experience with different bariatric surgical procedure and receive mentorship through the learning curve .
- Participate in scientific activity by producing at least one publication in the field of bariatric and metabolic surgery .
- Participate in teaching session of junior colleague and allied health care professionals .
FACILITIES AVAILABLE ARE:
- Standard operation theater that meets the demands of bariatric patients with special laparoscopic and bariatric equipment.
- Regular patient follow up programme involving nutritionists and counselors.
- Well equipped ICU
- Standard teaching aids
- Physical or online library
- Regular CMEs and workshops
Documents Required for Application:
- Application Form
- Identity Proof (PAN Card / Driving License / Passport)
- Residential Proof (Copy of Electricity Bill / Telephone Bill / Passport )
- Registration Certificate
- Degree Certificate
- Experience Certificates
- Demand Draft in favor of “Asian Education and Research Foundation”, Ahmedabad (if, applicable)
- Recommendation Letter
- Current Resume
- Passport Size Photograph
Applicant has to be filled online application form, upload passport size photograph as well as necessary documents as described above.
You may submit the Application through speed post/ courier at “Asian Bariatrics, Nr. Shapath – II, Opposite Rajpath Club, S. G. Highway, Bodakdev, Ahmedabad – 380015”. Applications will be reviewed as they are received and e-mail notification will be sent to applicants acknowledging receipt along with the Registration Number which shall be quoted in all the future correspondences.
Information regarding the selection along with the syllabus shall be mailed once we receive your duly filled form.
We very much hope that you will be able to accept this offer and to spend a fruitful term at Asian Bariatrics.
**The Rights of Selection is reserved with the Hospital Selection Committee for awarding fellowship. The selection of the candidate will be based on the evaluation of the merit of the candidate
*** A Detailed Agreement shall follow elaborating the terms and conditions of fellowship post acceptance of application.