Dt. Salma Shekh
Dt. Salma Shekh is a bariatric nutrionist and clinical coordinator with experience of three years at Asian Bariatric Hospital Rajkot. She has completed B.sc (Food Science & Nutrition) from Saurashtra University, Post Graduate Diploma in Dietetics from Sardar Patel University. Right now she is studying M. Sc. in IGNOU.
She has experience of 6 months in Sterling Hospital Baroda. She is a life time member of Indian Dietetic Association (IDA) Gujarat.
- Participated in UGC sponsored National Level Conference for “CURRENT PROBLEM OF WOMEN HEALTH IN INDIA” ON 29-30 JAN 2011 at Keshod.
- Faculty in Bariatric nutrition workshop CME at Rajkot
- Participated in National Nutrional week celebration open house from 1st to 7th Sep 2010.
- Nutrition Importance in life’s different stages.
- Nutrition importance in different disease.
- Maintain nutrition during cooking.
- Adulteration in food