Dt. Pooja shelat
Dt. Pooja shelat is a bariatric nutritionist at Asian Bariatrics Hospital, Ahmedabad. She has done Masters in Food Science and Nutrition from Gujarat University. Have been exposed to multi specialty hospital – 1.5 years in Sterling hospitals , Ahmedabad & 6 months – Apollo hospitals , Bangalore. She is life member of Indian Dietetics Association (IDA).
Exploring chefs’ culinary expertise to forbid Non Communicable Disease. Comparative study of potassium correction using IV, Oral and Dietary potassium supplementation in critically ill hypokalemic patients – ICU setup Apollo hospital , Bangalore.
- Participated in Golden jubilee annual conference of Indian Dietetics Association 29th November to 1st December 2012 held at National Institute of Nutrition (NIN), Hyderabad.
- Participated in Regional seminar on “Dietetics Update” held at M. S University, Baroda on13th September.
- Participated in 46th Annual National Conference of Indian Dietetics Association, 12th December to 14th December, Pune
- Participated in NUTRICON-2013 held at HCG hospital, Ahmedabad on 2nd & 3rd March.
- Participated in Apollo international clinical update 2015, Ahmedabad on 8th & 9th August.