Dt. Binjal Shah
Dt. Binjal shah is a dedicated nutritionist and clinical coordinator with a year of experience in bariatric nutrition therapy and non surgical weight loss management programs. She is an M.Sc. in food science and Nutrition from Gujarat University, Ahmedabad. She has a great exposure of about 1.5 years to deal with cancer nutrition at HCG hospital, Ahmedabad. She has also dealt with Diabetic and other therapeutic Nutrition care at Pokhraj General Hospital, Ahmedabad.
Currently she is actively involved in workshops on weight management and lifestyle modification by providing health talks across Ahmedabad. She is seeking to develop her skills in assisting any individual’s journey towards optimal health and also in research work.
- Nutritional status assessment of preschool children of kavitha village, Dist.Ahmedabad.(Under NRHM)
Presentations & Conferences:
- Faculty on Bariatric nutrition workshop at Asian Bariatric hospitals, September 2015.
- Faculty on Bariatric nutrition workshop at Asian Bariatric hospitals, June 2015.
- Representative of health camp at Ahmedabad Medical Association organised by Asian Bariatrics – Weight Loss Surgery Hospitals.
- Representative of Health Talk at Rajpath Club organised by Asian Bariatrics Hospitals.
- Attended ISPAD postgraduate course for “pediatric Diabetes” organised by Indian Academy of Diabetes on November, 2012.
- Attended regional seminar on “Dietetics Update”at Dept.of Foods and Nutririon, M.S. Uni.,Baroda held on September, 2012.
- Attended the 43rd National Conference of the Nutrition Society of India held at the National Institute of Nutrition, ICMR, Hyderabad. November 2011.