Dt. Arya Singh
Dt. Arya Singh is an accomplished Bariatric Nutrition specialist and Clinical Coordinator with about two years of extensive experience in Bariatric Nutrition Care & Non surgical weight management program.
She is a Master in Dietetics & Food Service Management from Institute of Hotel Management, Catering & Nutrition (Pusa), New Delhi. Exposed to multi-deciplinary nutritional care at Apollo Hospitals and Majeedia Hospital (Jamia Hamdard), New Delhi. Actively involved in Lifestyle and weight management programs across Gujarat presently by providing health talks and healthy lifestyle camps.
- Bariatric Surgery & Diet modification in Prader-Willi Syndrome–Two Unusual Cases. Abstract presented in CAPGAN-2015 conference.
- Weight regain after Bariatric surgery- A review- Ongoing
- Effect of Obesogenic Environment on Child Health. A prospective study.
Conferences & Symposiums Representation
- CAPGAN- International Conference on
- Pediatric Nutrition, New Delhi. Poster Presentation.
- Faculty in Bariatric Nutrition workshop CME at Asian Bariatrics Hospital, Ahmedabad- September,2015.
- Faculty in Bariatric Nutrition workshop CME at Asian Bariatrics Hospital, Ahmedabad – June,2015
- Speaker at Ahmedabad Medical Association “Healthy lifestyle & weight Management”, Ahmedabad-2015
- Faculty in SAARC Bariatric Conference and live work shop by Kread Foundation, Presented on Bariatric Nutrition Care, Ahmedabad-2015
- Faculty panelist on “Nutrition care Pre-op and Post-op Bariatric Surgery”. AIAAROCON-2014, Jaipur.
- Participant in OSSICON-2014, Ahmedabad.
- Participant in 44th Annual National Conference of Indian Dietetic Association (IDA), AIIMS, New Delhi – 2012
- Participant in 22nd Annual Function of Association for the Advancement of the Deprived, National Soybean Research laboratory, University of Illinois, USA and Nutritech Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd. School Nutrition Fair “Samarpan-2012” at Hindi Bhawan, New Delhi August, 2012
- Conducted, Participated & Organized a street play on ‘Food Safety Aspects’ In and around Delhi – to highlight drawbacks of unhygienic food and eating habits for two years in different schools. 2011-2012
- Chief Co-coordinator, 5th Annual National Conference of Medical Fitness Society India International Center under Ministry of Health, Government Of India, New Delhi September, 2011
- Nutrition Awareness Camp, Exhibition & Counseling school children Sir Ganga Ram Hospital September, 2011
- 44th Annual National Conference of Indian Dietetic Association (IDA) All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi “Pediatric to Geriatric Nutrition: Emerging Trends and Challenges” 3rd to 5th of November, 2011.